Twin Peaks, Inc is a trusted name in engineering excellence since 1992. Located in the heart of Long Island City, we are a company of over one hundred and twenty professionals meticulously working to ensure that your construction project is safe, stable, and built in conformance with the Approved Designs, Specifications, and the Building Code.
Twin Peaks, Inc. is licensed by the NYC Department of Building as both a Special Inspections Agency (SIA) and Concrete Testing Laboratory. TPI’s services are rated as Class 1 by the NYC DOB in each inspection discipline it performs.
TPI’s technical operations are accredited and audited by the following objective professional organizations:
- International Accreditation Service (IAS) for Special Inspections
- AASHTO Re:Source for Construction Material Testing (Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) and the AASHTO Material Reference Laboratory (AMRL)
Twin Peaks’ employees pride themselves on our ability to provide our services with the utmost quality, integrity, and honesty. Since our founding in March of 1992, Twin Peaks, has provided Quality Assurance Services to public agencies, utility companies, and private builders in the Tri-State area with the best trained inspectors and state of the art equipment. We serve our clients in all the phases of a construction project ranging from soil exploration, subgrade and compaction to steel, concrete, masonry fabrication and installation in the superstructure and finally through the energy code inspections in MEP system and building envelope.
We are proud to aid in the safe construction of America’s largest construction market, New York City since 1992
Twin Peaks Inc is prequalified and/or approved by the majority of New York City and State Agencies that retain construction quality control and quality assurance services. Twin Peaks Inc is currently or has recently provided special inspections, testing and related QA/QC services on various projects for numerous developers, owners, and public agencies.
We completed projects for NYCHA, NYCDEP, NYCDOT, NYCT, MNR, LIRR, Amtrak, NYCDDC, NYCEDC, MTACC, NYSDOT, DASNY, various School Districts in Long Island, and many others. TPI has performed Construction/Special Inspection services for some of the city’s most prominent developers and public agencies since 1992. To learn more about what sets TPI apart, take a look at our company values here.
Licenses and Accreditations
- NYCDOB Class 1 Special Inspection Agency License (#00317)
- NYCDOB Concrete Testing License (#000050)
- IAS Special Inspection Accreditation (SIA-162)
- AASHTO Re:Source (formerly CCRL and AMRL) Laboratory Accreditation
- BBB A+ Rated Company (Better Business Bureau)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- North East Transportation Training and Certification Program (NETTCP)
Clients we work
TPI works with many of the largest and most exacting public agencies in NYC. These organizations have evaluated our operations and determined that TPI possess the qualifications, expertise, and quality service required to support them. A selection of the agencies who have approved TPI include
- CUNY CUCF
- Fordham University
- Cornell University
- Con Edison