Twin Peaks, Inc is a trusted name in engineering excellence since 1992. Located in the heart of Long Island City, we are a company of over one hundred and twenty professionals meticulously working to ensure that your construction project is safe, stable, and built in conformance with the Approved Designs, Specifications, and the Building Code.
Twin Peaks, Inc. is licensed by the NYC Department of Building as both a Special Inspections Agency (SIA) and Concrete Testing Laboratory. TPI’s services are rated as Class 1 by the NYC DOB in each inspection discipline it performs.
Twin Peaks Inc: (TPI) material testing laboratory is fully equipped testing lab with state-of-the-art machines and experienced technicians. TPI is a trusted name in engineering industry since 1992. Located in Long Island City, we are a company of over one hundred and twenty professionals meticulously working to help ensuring the engineering & Construction; ( E&C) construction project are safe, stable, and built in conformance with the Approved Designs, Specifications, and the Building Code.
Twin Peaks, Inc. is
- licensed by the NYC Department of Building as both a Special Inspections Agency (SIA) and Concrete Testing Laboratory
- and is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
- And is accredited by AASHTO; for Construction Material Testing (Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) and the AASHTO Material Reference Laboratory (AMRL)
Twin Peaks Inc is prequalified and/or approved by the majority of New York City and State Agencies that retain construction quality control and quality assurance services. Twin Peaks Inc is currently or has recently provided special inspections, testing and related QA/QC services on various projects for numerous developers, owners, and public agencies.
We completed projects for NYCHA, NYCDEP, NYCDOT, NYCT, MNR, LIRR, Amtrak, NYCDDC, NYCEDC, MTACC, NYSDOT, DASNY, various School Districts in Long Island, and many others. TPI has performed Construction/Special Inspection services for some of the city’s most prominent developers and public agencies since 1992. To learn more about what sets TPI apart, take a look at our company values here.
Licenses and Accreditations
- NYCDOB Class 1 Special Inspection Agency License (#00317)
- NYCDOB Concrete Testing License (#000050)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
- AASHTO Re:Source (formerly CCRL and AMRL) Laboratory Accreditation
- BBB A+ Rated Company (Better Business Bureau)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- North East Transportation Training and Certification Program (NETTCP)
Clients we work
TPI works with many of the largest and most exacting public agencies in NYC. These organizations have evaluated our operations and determined that TPI possess the qualifications, expertise, and quality service required to support them. A selection of the agencies who have approved TPI include
- CUNY CUCF
- Fordham University
- Cornell University
- Con Edison