Twin Peaks, Inc. has been a trusted name in engineering excellence since 1992. Located in the heart of Long Island City, we are a company of over 150 professionals meticulously working to ensure your construction project is safe, stable, and built in conformance with the approved designs, specifications, and the NYC & NYS Building Code.
Twin Peaks, Inc. is licensed by the NYC Department of Buildings, as both a Special Inspections Agency (SIA) and a Concrete Testing Laboratory. TPI’s services are rated as Class 1 by the NYC DOB in each inspection discipline performed.
Twin Peaks, Inc. is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) and AASHTO for Construction Material Testing (Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) and the AASHTO Material Reference Laboratory (AMRL).
Twin Peaks, Inc. is prequalified and/or approved by most New York City and State agencies that retain construction quality control and quality assurance services. Twin Peaks, Inc. is currently or has recently provided special inspections, testing, and related QA/QC services on various projects for numerous
developers, owners, and federal and local public agencies.
We completed projects for NYCHA, NYCDEP, NYCDOT, NYCTA, MNR, LIRR, Amtrak, NYCDDC, NYCEDC, MTACC, NYSDOT, DASNY, PANYNJ, various school districts in NYC and Long Island,
and several others.
TPI has performed services for most of the city’s most prominent developers, contractors, designers, architects, and a majority of city and state public agencies since 1992. To learn more about what sets TPI apart, take a look at our company values here.
Licenses and Accreditations
- NYCDOB Class 1 Special Inspection Agency License (#00317)
- NYCDOB Concrete Testing License (#000050)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
- AASHTO (formerly CCRL and AMRL) Laboratory Accreditation
- BBB A+ Rated Company (Better Business Bureau)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
- NorthEast Transportation Training and Certification Program